today in twitter

Katy Perry 
Shanti shanti *Ohhhmmmm* 



Shakira 
PHOTO: With the one and only  in the studio in Barcelona / Con la única e inigualable  en el…









































It is Memorial weekend so..I think it's the perfect time 2 sing along 2! Watch the music vid here: RT!

THANKS YOU SO MUCH to my fans for always protecting me and being there for me. I can't thank you guys enough. I'm...

Bruno MarsVictoria Justice
How have u guys been spending your time off so far? Hope you're all having a lovely time! Xoxo 🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🗽🌈🚀

Hello ladies & gents! Happy 3 day memorial weekend:{). I want 2 give a big thank u 2 the men & women who have fought 4 our freedom!

Bruno Mars
Justin Bieber
2h
Yall aint trynna Bok with this young baby fuego..

CANADA!! June 17th - Im coming home! VOTE! thanks -

Best hot chocolate in the USA:) is right here at beabea's


RT if you LOVE !!! RT RT


 on ITUNES Tuesday. and yes  (i see the TT...thank you).  

Justin Bieber
am i about to be doing free shows around the world to surprise fans?? hmmm.  
Justin Bieber
5h
am i about to be doing free shows around the world to surprise fans?? hmmm.  

day off and then off to OSLO tomorrow to start the promo tour. Ready to work. and...
day off and then off to OSLO tomorrow to start the promo tour. Ready to work. and...



                                                                                                                           
Here we go. @ Lake Martin

                                             

Happy Sunday to all. Have a safe Memorial Day Weekend !

Lady Gaga
I will try to put together something special for you. My love for Indonesia has only grown.  and all its people.
We had to cancel the concert in Indonesia. I'm so very sorry to the fans & just as devastated as you if not more. You are everything to me

every dream starts small somewhere.  -

Comments