Katy Perry Talks Kim Kardashian, Her 3D Movie and Her Failed Marriage in The Hollywood Reporter



Katy Perry Talks Kim Kardashian, Her 3D Movie and Her Failed Marriage in The Hollywood Reporter



The Hollywood Reporter
In just two weeks, the Katy Perry: Part of Me3D movie will hit theaters. So it was perfect timing on The Hollywood Reporter‘s behalf to make the gorgeous star of the film its summer 2012 double issue cover girl. The jam-packed magazine spread is everything any KatyCat (or regular Katy Perryenthusiast) would appreciate; it includes flawless photos, news about the upcoming flick, plus details on Katy’s divorce from Russell Brand.
Speaking of failed relationships, Katy brings up the subject of Kim Kardashian‘s 72-day marriage to Kris Humphries, noting that “[n]obody knows what really happened except the two people who are in it.”
But as far as the notion of ‘love’ goes, the singer admits that she still hasn’t given up hope. In fact, she says that she “still believe[s] in love and marriage. I’ve just learned lessons along the way. I regret nothing.” Well said, Katy. Well said.
The Hollywood Reporter
Though, those who plan on seeing her documentary will experience the emotional meltdown she went through during her heartbreak. She mentions, ”What was going on in my personal life was so overwhelming that I had to bend over to let those tears fall straight out of my eye sockets and not on my false lashes just as I’m about to go up on that ramp and sing “Teenage Dream.” I had to smack myself across the face and say, ‘These problems are my problems, they are not my audience’s problems, learn to separate that.’”
The Hollywood Reporter
For the full Katy Perry interview (and more hot pictures), visit hollywoodreporter.com or pick up the summer double issue on newsstands today. What do you think of Katy’s quotes? Will you pick up the magazine? And are you planning on seeing her 3D movie in theaters July 5?
Watch Katy Perry’s “Wide Awake” Music Video!

Comments