Justin Bieber Taking Things to a Whole New Level with Selena Gomez


Justin Bieber Taking Things to a Whole New Level with Selena Gomez


Justin Bieber is a lot of things – singer, dancer, object of every American teenaged girl’s affection, and now he can add “producer” to his list!
During an interview with Canada’s New Music Live, Justin’s BFF will.i.am spilled the beans about The Bieb’s latest musical venture.  Apparently, the two music moguls shared a plane after the 2012 Teen Choice Awards and JB opened up to the Black Eyed Peas hype man about one of his new projects.
He taps me on the shoulder…’Yo, I want to show you this song I produced and wrote. I’m really excited about it because it’s one of the first songs I produced by myself.’
Aw!  Is that not the most adorable thing ever?
So according to will.i.am, he and the 18-year-old pop star crouched down on the plane and listened to the song on Justin’s laptop speakers.
The song was dope. He was like, ‘Yeah, I wrote it for Selena. It’s great.’ And it was really awesome. It was, like, really, really dope.
Really, really dope, eh?  We can’t wait to hear it!  That Selena is one lucky lady!

Comments