What if Katy Perry's "Part Of Me" Movie Starred ... Her Cat?

What if Katy Perry's "Part Of Me" Movie Starred ... Her Cat?


Katy Perry@katyperry
YES! : What if 's 3D movie starred her cat? We got a little carried away w/this:

pic.twitter.com/x2AHB4Bd

Not only is today the day after America's birthday, but it's also the long-awaited (just me?) release date of Katy Perry's "Part Of Me" movie! While I wait for my friend to come back from vacation so I can see it with him to squeal and "OMG" in unison, the rest of you are lining up as I type. Jealz.
We're/I'm obviously very excited about this movie, and so is our digital team, apparently. They took it upon themselves to imagine what this new level of exposure is going to do to Katy Perry's cat, Kitty Purry. Is it going to go to her head? Will she get her own movie? The possibilities—endless.
So we reimagined Katy Perry's "Part Of Me" movie poster with Kitty Purry as the lead role, and now we're really hoping this thing gets made one day. Would you see Kitty Purry's "Part Of Meow"? Let us know in the comments.

Comments