Demi Lovato Dating Update: Demi is Focused on Herself and Recovery Right Now


Demi Lovato Dating Update: Demi is Focused on Herself and Recovery Right Now


demi lovato, demi lovato news, demi lovato dating, who is demi lovato dating, demi lovato niall horan, demi lovato rehab, demi lovato recoveryGetty Images
Who is Demi Lovato dating? No one. Not even One Direction's Niall Horan (yes, that rumor is still out there).

Instead, Demi says she's not interested in a relationship right now, but instead wants to focus on her recovery.

Wise girl!

In a new interview with iVillage, Demi dishes on dating, saying, "There's actually nothing that a guy can do to change my mind right now. It doesn't matter how frickin' good-looking you are, or funny, or how in love with them I am. Right now, there's nobody more important to me than myself and my recovery."

She added, "I think that's a thing that a lot of young girls need to remember. There's no one more important than themselves, especially when it comes to girls that are in their late teens or early teens and are trying to figure out who they are. It's really easy to be influenced by a guy that you like, and this is a period of time when you need to figure out yourself. That's what I'm doing right now."

Just when we thought we couldn't love Demi any more than we do, she drops this amazing nugget of wisdom on us.

Comments