Justin Bieber Reveals Why He’s in Love with Selena Gomez


Justin Bieber Reveals Why He’s in Love with Selena Gomez



Pop star Justin Bieber has never been known for keeping his feelings about longtime GF Selena Gomez to himself, but in a recent interview with Top of the Pops, the 18-year-old revealed what really keeps the romance alive between them.
I’m attracted to someone who’s a good listener, who is there for me and who pays attention to what I am saying…Also, I’m very affectionate so need someone affectionate like me.
Oh, and then there’s this one other little detail…
She’s hot. Of course, every guy likes their girl to be hot, which Selena is.
Um, DUH!  We could’ve told you that!  But it’s not just Selena’s uber-hottness that keeps Justin coming around.
But I like to mess around and pull jokes, so I like to be around people who make me laugh and share my sense of humor. That’s Selena for sure. She is a really great person and I think she has one of the best smiles in the world.
So basically, what he’s saying is that he and The Gomster are a match made inHollywood heaven!
As much as the over-the-top cuteness between these two can trigger our gag reflex at times; we’ve got to admit that they are pretty dang cute together!

Comments