Niall Horan: Wishing He Kissed Demi Lovato?

niall horan, niall horan and demi lovato, niall horan demi lovato, niall horan demi lovato dating, demi lovato, demi lovato niall horan
Oh, Niall Horan! Still talking about Demi Lovato...

Or is it the interviewers who just will not stop asking him about Demi?

Either way, Niall is dishing on wishing ... that he'd kissed Demi when he had the chance.

Niall breaks down their romance--er, friendship--tellingNow magazine, "What actually happened was that I always used to say in my interviews that I liked her and she also said she liked me. We got in contact through Twitter and we just started chatting and became friends."

He added, "Demi's one of the nicest girls I know. She's super-cool. She always texts me to see how I am. But nothing ever really happened."

They have, however, hung out--in a friend-zone kinda way, with Niall noting, "When I've been in LA and had a few hours to myself, I've seen her a couple of times. We did go for a bit of dinner after the MTV Video Music Awards."

So, like... a date? Well, not so much.

When asked if they kissed, Niall said, "No, no--I wish!"

So, Niall and Demi aren't dating... and they certainly never kissed.

Do you think Demi and Niall's friendship will ever develop into more?

Comments