Taylor Swift: Big Announcement! 2013 'Red' Tour Dates!

taylor swift, taylor swift announcement, taylor swift big announcement, what is taylor swift big announcement, taylor swift tour, taylor swift 20 20, taylor swift katie couric, watch taylor swift on 20 20, taylor swift on 20 20Taylor Swift teased that she would have a big announcement on 20/20 tonight, when she sat down for an interview with Katie Couric.

Taylor Swift 'Red' Tour Dates 2013

And Taylor really came through.

What was Taylor's big news?

Yesterday, she tweeted: "I have some BIG news! I'll announce it tomorrow night on @ABC2020 with @katiecouric at 9pm ET...Watch?"

Um... yeah. We were watching--we couldn't wait to find out (and we had to wait all the way until the end of the show!).

Yes, Taylor's going on tour next year!!

Taylor Swift's 2013 'Red' tour will include 58 shows in 45 cities, beginning on March 13 through September... plus, special guest Ed Sheeran!!!

Also? A little talk about Taylor and Conor Kennedy dating... she had "a great summer," she grinned, while avoiding discussion of her personal life.

She wasn't going to talk about it, saying she avoids gossip of herself online.

Earlier today, Taylor sat down on Katie Couric's show for an interview, talking about--what else? Love.

She told Katie, "I don't know how to have a normal relationship because I try to act normal and love from a normal place and live a normal life, but there is sort of an abnormal magnifying glass, like telescope lens, on everything that happens between me and anybody else. So I don't know how to do that correctly or anything. I don't really know that much about love, it turns out."

She also spoke about why she writes so many songs about love, explaining: "The dust settles and I go to my own corner and actually figure out what I thought about [the relationship]. Sometimes I don't actually know how i feel about it until a write the song."

As for who "We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together" is about (*cough* Jake Gyllenhaal), she said, "I haven't heard from him since. I think I was just insistent enough this time."

When asked about Jake, she said, "I didn't know that that was a thing that people had figured out" (you know, because of the scarf in the video?)... so, does that mean she's kind of/sort of confirmed that "We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together" is about Jake?






Comments