CHRIS BROWN + BIG SEAN COVER XXL MAGAZINE’S YEAR-END ISSUE

Chris Brown Big Sean XXL

Chris Brown and Big Sean are blinged out on the cover of XXL magazine’s year-end issue. Interestingly, the two covers are perfectly timed as both artists are experiencing various highs and lows with their careers in 2012.
For Breezy, he went through several lows including his infamous champagne-throwing brawl with Drake, disappointing album sales with ‘Fortune’ and most recently his Twitter kerfuffle with an Internet troll. On the flip side, Big Sean is on a winning streak with his impressive turns on the G.O.O.D. Music album ‘Cruel Summer,’ Lil Wayne‘s ‘My Homies Still’ and he just dropped a new mixtape called ‘Detroit.’
In the article titled “No More Apologies,” Brown talks candidly about his beef with Drake, his relationship withRihanna and his issues with social media.
“I used to use my Twitter account to vent, but now I mostly use it for marketing and promotions,” he says about his now deactivated Twitter account. “Even if the media asks me something, if it’s cool then it’s, ‘What’s up?’ But if it’s anything that’s too negative, I don’t care to respond.”
Well, we all know that’s not true.
As for his club incident with Drake, Brown seems unfazed by it all. “A lot of people wanna know about the whole situation with me, Drake and Meek Mill. At the end of the day, I’m me, they’re them,” he says. “They rap, I sing. Totally different caliber. But our worlds don’t collide as much as you’d think.”
Of course, now that he and RiRi are back together again, it appears that Brown is ready for a stable relationship. “When it comes to my love life, the perception seems as though I am a player. But that’s not true,” he says. “Love is something I am still learning. It’s just an obstacle that I haven’t yet mastered. I think that’s my biggest hurdle in life.”
Meanwhile, Big Sean is “Living the Good Life” and his eager to release his new album next year titled ‘Hall of Fame: Life of a Detroit Player.’ The collection is considered his life story, with the Motown city as his backdrop.
“I took all my experiences from Detroit and incorporated them into who I am today,” he explains. “From partying to inspiration to sharing times about being broke to love to the dope boys, paper chasers. I would see all the players rocking furs and gators. I’ve seen people get killed. I’ve seen people spend crazy money. I’ve seen poor people. I give every aspect of the city in my music. They need somebody to tell that story.”
XXL Magazine’s year-end issue, featuring Chris Brown and Big Sean, will arrive on newsstands on Dec. 4.
Watch the Chris Brown ‘Till I Get High’ Video Feat. Big Sean and Wiz Khalifa

Comments