KATY PERRY SUPPOSEDLY HAS A SECRET HALF-SISTER

katy-perry

Katy Perry may have some more family drama to deal with, namely a woman named Jodi Hudson who is reportedly the pop star’s half-sister.
According to Star magazine via Radar Online, Katy’s father, Keith Hudson, had Jodi with his first wife. Star found out about the 43-year-old Las Vegas resident after going through court-filed divorce documents.
Jodi has remained quiet over the years, but a recent YouTube video caused her to speak out. In the clip, Keith, an evangelical pastor, was shown preaching, “Don’t close the door on your children.”
“I broke down when I saw that video,” Jodi told Star in an exclusive interview. “He completely abandoned me when I was a child and has had almost nothing to do with me throughout my life.”
Jodi says Keith has kept her apart from Katy with whom she has no relationship. “I spent a night in my father’s house in Santa Barbara when Katy was about four or five,” she said. This, she claims, was the only time she ever met the singer.
Katy has two full siblings in her sister Angela, 30, and her brother David, 24. Jodi’s full interview will be available in the new issue of Star, which hits newsstands today (Nov. 29).
Watch the Katy Perry ‘Wide Awake’ Video

Comments