Harry Styles and Taylor Swift Update: Harry Says He's a Loyal and Romantic Boyfriend


harry styles, harry styles dating, harry styles taylor swift, harry styles and taylor swift, harry styles romantic, harry styles taylor swift girlfriendDid Taylor Swift land herself the sweetest boyfriend ever?

Harry Styles fans already know he's absolute perfection, but we've got more details about just the kind of boyfriend he is.

In a word? Dreamy.

In the new issue of Tiger Beat magazine, Harry was asked, "What kind of a boyfriend do you think you are?"

His response? "I think I'm very loyal. I'd like to think I'm romantic! My mom says I am."

His mom? Oh, Harry...you're killing us with cuteness.

He added, "I'd like to take care of someone, but at the same time I like girls who are independent."

Hmm...does Taylor fit the bill?

Comments