Miley Cyrus Talks Wedding Plans, Says She's Married in New Interview!


Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth's wedding talk has us confused!

We've all seen them with their "wedding bands" on in the Christmas Day picture and now, in a recent interview withCosmopolitan, Miley not only talks wedding day plans but also says they're married too! WTH?!

Gracing the mag's March cover, Miley's already-married talk came when she discussed the guys she's dated in the past, including Nick Jonas.

"I'm happy I don't have to date anymore though. All my friends are guys, so I hear the sh*t guys say about dating. One guy called me and said, 'Miley, I don't know what to do - this girl won't leave my house. It's 6:00 and I have a blind date at 6:30.' And I was like, 'I'm so happy I'm married, because you guys are cruel!' It's hard to find a good guy, and all girl know that guys don't think with their brains," she said.

Did she just say she's so happy she's married? Yep!

But then she talked about her upcoming wedding day that left us confused because she already said they're married. But then again, we kind of saw her quote as a hint...

"I feel the bigger the wedding, the more it becomes a target for people to ruin. So we just want it to be small, with the people who we'd take bullets for. I don't want to be looking at those photos and see people that I wish hadn't been there. C'mon, I can't even get coffee without a million paparazzi following me, so I don't know why anyone thinks I'm going to have this huge, extravagant wedding. That is so not who I am."

So maybe they already got hitched in a small, unknown ceremony? Or maybe they already got married but are waiting to have a small wedding later?

Who knows!

In response, Liam's rep just told People he's DEF not married! Miley's rep hasn't commented.

All we know is that this speaking in riddles, already-being-married talk has our heads spinning over here at DNLA!

Do you think Miley and Liam are married?

Comments