Justin Bieber Threatens Selena Gomez With Nude Photos In Leaked Texts


bieber


Did Justin Bieber’s nude photos and text messages with ex-girlfriend Selena Gomezleak? After cops raided Justin Bieber‘s home they found a lot of things: cocaine, codeine, sizzurp, weed and what sources say are nude photos. The Bieber is apparently addicted to a prescription drug called “Actavis prometh with codeine cough syrup — known in the lean community as top of the line,” according to TMZ. Justin reportedly downs 8 to 12 ounces a day, which is allegedly a ton.

In light of the great Bieber disaster, RadarOnline has uncovered leaked text messages between Bieber and Selena Gomez, in which she tells him to fuck off and he proceeds to send her dick pictures like the tool you’d expect him to be.
 Justin: Baby come on. I love you.
 Selena: I don’t buy that bullshit anymore
I was honest with you and I gave you a second chance
All my friends were right. You’re such an asshole
 Justin: You’re all I need right now. I know I can make it right with you.
 Selena: U r a drug addict. U need help.
 Justin: Come on. Don’t tell me you don’t miss this [Insert photo of erect penis]
 Selena: Stop it
You need to listen to scooter and go to rehab. U r sick.
 Justin: Rehab? Fuck that! I make that fucker so much money.
Cum on baby. [Insert photo of penis]
 Selena: Why r u sending these to me. We r done
And how can you let za take the fall for your actions
U need to grow the fuck up
I hope you get jail time. U deserve it at this point
 Justin: Fuck YOU!!!!! I need to grow up?! HA ok! Enjoy life with OUT ME BITCH!!!’
 Selena: Good!!! Go “retire” or whatever bullshit attention ur trying to get
 Justin: Can’t hear you over my cash, babe! You’re only famous cuz of me. You know it. I know it. Everybody knows. Bye.
 Selena: I know all about Kristina btw
Fuck u
 Justin: Nah. Go fuck someone else. Keep that talentless pussy away from me!



















Comments