Selena Gomez Poses Topless For 'V' Magazine

Selena Gomez is opening up about love and more -- and poses topless -- in the latest issue of V magazine
On the new V cover, Selena poses sideways with her arms folded across her chest (because, you're not seeing the girls that easily), wearing nothing but the shortest of denim short shorts. And she rocks some very curly hair! Basically, she looks AWESOME.

Check out Selena's V magazine cover below:



Selena also opens up in the magazine to actor James Franco who interviewed her. She talks about her past relationship (cough cough, Justin Bieber, cough cough), and reflects on her future. Selena tells Franco:
"I think the next time will be much different... which will definitely not be any time soon. That's a growing up kind of thing. I was 18 years old, and it was my first love." She continued, "The older I get, I’m guarding certain things more. After being put through the scrutiny, I understand what it is. When you're young and you're being told so many different things ... it almost felt like all we had was each other, like the world was against us, in a way."
As they saying goes, you live and you learn. And as for the future, Selena says:
"I think this year is going to be incredible. I feel the best I've ever felt in my life. I'm super stoked that I've got some bumps on me, some scars, some bruises. I actually really love that. And I don't mean that in a morbid way."
You GO, girl. Speaking of this year being incredible, Selena is set to release her much-talked about new single with Zedd, "I Want You To Know" on February 23rd.

Check out some more photos from Selena's V magazine shoot below:




Read more: http://news.iheart.com/articles/trending-104650/photo-selena-gomez-poses-topless-for-13260993/#ixzz3S3g16jXN

Comments