Justin Bieber Shows Off His Abs on 'Men's Health' Cover, Talks Growing Up




 Justin Bieber is shirtless on the cover of the April issue of Men's Health, under a headline touting his "reinvention." If part of that reinvention is wearing fewer shirts, it's clearly working: Bieber recently appeared in a Calvin Klein pictorial showing off his pectorals as well. 
"I had to grow up so quick. And it was almost like I grew up for the public but I didn't necessarily grow up," Bieber says in the article. "There were things I had to do, as far as the way I had to make relationships and conversation, but as far as actually growing up, there were a lot of things I missed out on."
He also revealed his "bromance" crush is Ben Affleck, whose vibe he thinks is cool, and that he likes brunette women most -- especially in jean shorts and a tank top or spandex. 
"This has really been a big year for me, as far as figuring stuff out," Bieber says. "This is almost like a full 180 from how I was. Yesterday -- a year from yesterday -- I was in jail."
The issue hits stands March 10. 






Comments