Selena Gomez: Gorgeous Teen Vogue Cover, Behind-the-Scenes Video


Selena Gomez: Gorgeous Teen Vogue Cover, Behind-the-Scenes Video

selena gomez, selena gomez news, selena gomez teen vogue, selena gomez vogue, selena gomez teen vogue cover, selena gomez teen vogue cover photo, selena gomez teen vogue justin bieber
Teen Vogue
Selena Gomez
 makes one beautiful cover girl, this time landing the front of Teen Vogue's September 2012 issue.

We love her natural, stripped down look for the magazine--you can check out more of the behind-the-scenes Teen Vogue photo shoot in the video below.

The cover quote from Selena says it all: "I'm 20. I don't take anything in my personal life too seriously."

Inside the issue, Sel talks about her Disney roots and is nothing but thankful for the opportunity to star on Wizards of Waverly Place: "Being part of the Disney Channel was such a blessing, and I'm super happy with what my show accomplished, but acting is something I would like to take on more seriously. I don't necessarily feel accomplished. I want to create a whole different persona when it comes to acting."

She's looking to spread her wings a bit, taking on riskier parts, as she explains: "I said, 'I know I haven't done much and that taking a chance on me is a risk because it's like, Oh, a Disney kid. I just want you to know that I would work really hard. I want to do things like this.'"

As for her role in Monte Carlo, don't expect a repeat: "Monte Carlo was a good step for me at the time, but I would never want to do something like that again."

Check out more of Selena Gomez's Teen Vogue photos here.




CASTING CALL: Cambio and iJustine are looking for new internet talent to do the craze. Find out more here.

Comments